• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2017 Composition Problems

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the 2017 release of Muse has issues with compositions when the exported site is viewed in Chrome. The problem I'm having is that it's causing the wrong triggers to be selected when first loading a page. In the past, whichever trigger was in the back layer would be selected, but now it seems to be totally random. This is only happening to me in Chrome, but it's a big enough issue I've had to revert to the previous version of Muse until it's resolved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please report your issue to the support team Contact us | Adobe  and continue using the previous version if everything works fine in it.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I went to the "reporting a bug" link on that page you mentioned, but Muse is not listed as one of the products to report. How can I make sure this reaches the right team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link that I shared above was a support link to contact the support team. The wish list form that you speak of isn't updated for Muse. You can use the Ideas section on this forum to post your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I contacted support, and they told me to post here and ensured me this would reach the correct team. This isn't an "idea" anyway. It's definitely a bug. Anyway, since the people I talked to in support told me the post I placed here was in the right place and would reach the Muse team, I don't understand a reason to now post in yet another place, but I will if that's what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very similar problem with Muse 2017 inasmuch that slideshows in Chrome don't start with the first image in the sequence. The problem doesn't occur in Preview and when I switched my default browser from Chrome to MS Edge I don't have the problem in Edge. Is this a bug with Muse or with Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely sounds like what I'm experiencing in compositions. Edge was one of the browsers I tested on too. Seems like it would have to be a Muse bug rather than Chrome, just because reverting back to the 2015 release fixes it again. Something must have changed in the way it's exporting that Chrome is not liking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay the 2017.0.1 release has fixed this bug. Thanks for the quick update on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines