• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while signing pdf with multiple signature locations

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to sign multiple documents in side Adobe 11.0.17.  On the paperclip items I sign the documents, then when I sign the master document that locks the entire file I receive the following error:

- Error encountered while signing:

The Windows Cryptopgraphic Service Provider reported an error: One or more of the supplied parameters could not be properly interpreted. Error Code: 2148532228

Has anyone experienced this, as I can not find this error code anywhere.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

I encountered this issue today, and simply closing all Adobe programs and re-launching did the trick. Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same error message here.  One of my co-workers cannot sign with her CAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A reboot just fixed it.  Odd, but typical, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, strangely enough one of my customers just had this problem pop up and before I had the chance to troubleshoot or research it, called me back with their perceived fix on this. They simply closed everything that was Adobe associated (meaning all Adobe programs and files that were opened) and then re-launched and assumed normal functionality. So a reboot of the entire machine may not be immediately necessary. But should be considered to reinitialize any background processes that might be time dependent/sensititve.

Adobe Signing Error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I encountered this issue today, and simply closing all Adobe programs and re-launching did the trick. Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines