• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't audio play?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just purchased Adobe Premiere Elements and I'm playing around with it to test things out. In so doing, my video is playing, but I can't seem to get any audio. I've imported several different video clips, all of which have sound, but no audio plays through Premiere Elements. As a last ditch, I had our company IT guy take a look and play with it, but he was stumped as well. Is there some mystery setting that I need to activate to be able to hear my video? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Please mark this question as correctly answered, Matt.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're talking about the audio the accompanies a video clip.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video? How long is your video cilp?

Which version of the program do you have on what operating system?

Do you also not hear audio when you add a WAV file audio clip of any kind?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. I re-ingested those video clips and they still didn't work. So I shot some new video, ingested that and now I'm getting audio. I'm guessing this was just a matter of some corrupted video files. Although the audio did play out in Windows Media Player for those videos, so I have no clue. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mark this question as correctly answered, Matt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines