• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody know of good effects?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know some effects like the Digistruct in Borderlands 2, I wanna digistruct a sword in my hand and teleport to places (like a ninja). Then I want to have effects like in Telltale games (dialogue choices) below the person being recorded. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are talking about. This is a forum aimed at video and compositing and very few people here play any of the games you mentioned for whatever reasons. Provide links to examples and then perhaps we can tell you how to re-create this stuff in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Making text boxes and having them pop up is very basic AE stuff. You should start here: http://adobe.ly/AE_basics​ or here: Learn After Effects, get help and support | Adobe After Affects CC

Disintegration effects are going to require a much more advanced level of AE knowledge. So, start with learning the basics and then come back and we can give you some disintegration ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines