Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sftp dropouts

Participant ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys and Girls!

Just having a recent problem connecting to BC with sftp.

Im using ATOM Remote-FTP and the last 2 weeks iv'e started to get bad disconnecting problems to BC as in every 5mins.

I haven't changed my settings so I was wondering if there are problems I don't know about with Bc or if it's my end.

Here are my settings for remote-ftp

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 4.48.11 pm.png

TOPICS
Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

ATOM Remote-FTP is not that stable so you will see some dropouts like that. A bit surprised you not noticed it before?

Coda here with its SFTP - Been perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ATOM Remote-FTP is not that stable so you will see some dropouts like that. A bit surprised you not noticed it before?

Coda here with its SFTP - Been perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a little unstable but nothing like it is now maybe there was an update.

thanks for the info Liam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update to the latest Atom? Since the new interface all the FTP packages IF they work have not been very stable. I think you may find it related to that rather then BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh unfortunately I'm impatient and have to keep everything updated. I found out there was an update for ftp-remote and atom.

Is coda worth paying for? I've never looked at it, I have used Brackets and like it so might go back to that if things on atom are broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not have all the packages of Atom but Coda is by Panic and it uses the core Transmit FTP so its lightning fast with its FTP.

I have like it for a while because everything I do in it is very fast.

Everyone though just needs to make a personal decision on a coding platform as they would a phone etc.. Just down to how you code and what works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines