Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID: Export Path als HTML

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Ich möchte gerne eine Karte mit verschiedenen Pfaden erstellen, einige Punkte mit Hyperlinks versehen und das ganze als HTML-Datei exportieren.

Adobe InDesign sagt aber bei allen möglichen Export-Einstellungen, dass die Pfade nicht korrekt angezeigt werden können, wenn es als CSS exportiert wird. Dies auch, wenn ich CSS nicht angekreuzt habe.

Muss ich die Karte mit einem anderen Programm erstellen? Oder an den Export-Einstellungen etwas ändern?

Vielen DankBildschirmfoto 2016-11-11 um 12.34.30.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-11-11 um 12.34.52.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-11-11 um 12.36.00.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-11-11 um 12.36.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you exporting this to HTML? What is the ultimate purpose of the exported file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a lot of those "linkpages" in our company and all are on html. What would you choose? At the end it should be a linkpage with hyperlinks to other linkpages and links to homepages or files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use something intended for HTML or if you must convert InDesign content take a look at in5: Ajar Productions: in5 - Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okey I've Creative Cloud with all programs. What should I use for that? I don't like to spend more money for other programs. Maybe I export it to pdf?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines