• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG_SEQUENCE COLOR SPACE adobe RGB 1998

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a lot of PNG files where I have to replicate a shade for. I got these in adobe RGB 1998 colorspace.

So i put my color profile as Adobe RGB 1998 color space. The problem is that it doesnt appear to be the same colors..

Is there something im not doing right?

Right is the original picture en left what i see in After effects.

Also the original file is 280mb and when i render out as png-seq the file is 2,4mb..

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 13.53.40.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Ok so for anybody's interest I found the problem. AE interpret my footage in a different colorspace. when i selected the right colorspace in interpret footage/main/colorspace/ adobe RGB 1998 it appeared right on the screen..

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so for anybody's interest I found the problem. AE interpret my footage in a different colorspace. when i selected the right colorspace in interpret footage/main/colorspace/ adobe RGB 1998 it appeared right on the screen..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you are using Preview to to compare colors. You should not be doing that because Preview does not support color management. The only accurate way to judge color is to use apps the support color management throughout your entire production process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines