Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Crashes on Loading

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Last time I used Elemenets 13 it worked perfectly. A week later, it crashes every single time during loading. I figured reinstall would fix it.

So I completely uninstalled it, deleted any remaining folders on the c: drive, including those in appdata, and all preferences removed.

Once it was completely removed, I ran Ccleaner, cleaned the disk, and cleaned the registry to remove any left over hooks from the

program.

That done, the computer was rebooted, and the program was reinstalled. It crashed again. It still crashes. Everytime it loads,

it just comes up with a message, saying the program stopped working. There was no error message.  I need this program for

my YouTube channel, so being without an editor is not good.

Hopefully someone can help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Neon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an nVidia graphics card?

On this forum in the past couple of weeks, we've seen dozens of examples of the latest nVidia drivers "breaking" programs like Premiere Elements.

The only solution that seems to work is rolling back to the 368.2.2 driver.

NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

That doesn't help me. I need the latest driver for Battlefield 1 which I'm recording, and need the editor to put the video together. Surely Adobe is going to release a fix or this?

Thanks

Neon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it's their driver that's causing the problem, nVidia needs to provide you a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines