• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADobe Presenter unable to create project folder and crashes.

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new computer yesterday, Windows 7. When I launched the app from Start button, it opens up, I hit record and then I get this error. Please help. ThanksAdobe Presenter error.PNG

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

The video graphics driver was updated. The issue was Adobe Presenter 11 folder under AppData\Adobe needed to be deleted since it was leftover from the previous image where our IT folks thought to "help" by copying it over.

It works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone reply to this? I have the same issue after having it installed on a re-imaged machine. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

Are you having an issue with Adobe Presenter (in PPT) or Adobe Presenter Video Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flyingj481,

It's in Video Express once I hit the record button.

Thanks,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also to add, I even tried removing the My Adobe Presenter Videos Published folder and it did recreate it but still gave this error. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your graphics drivers up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are but I can check again. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check for 2 weeks (since I'm out). Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video graphics driver was updated. The issue was Adobe Presenter 11 folder under AppData\Adobe needed to be deleted since it was leftover from the previous image where our IT folks thought to "help" by copying it over.

It works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources