Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where have all the Eyeballs Gone!?

Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I don't know if I dreamt this, or if there is something different!?

I thought there were Eye Ball Tags? It seems now they're .. Pupil Range.... I could be going mad!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you name something left or right eyeball, it will automatically get tagged as left or right pupil size. That is essentially what the eyeball is for CH - a bounding area for the pupil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave... I thought I might see you here!

Did I not see... Eye Ball as a Tag!? 

Just testing the right eyeball and the tag... be back in a minute... Spot on, but then again.. I did expect it to work!

So, Right Pupil Size .... means, this is the area that an object Tagged as Pupil, will be able to move in?  Is the Pupil Range... when it does... because of different sizes of Eye and Pupil and how these may interact differently?

Another quick question, while I have you captive... I noticed that if you place a + in front of a layer, or group name in Ps, it will set Warp Independence in Ch. If its a layer, It coverts to a group in Ch... so is it only groups that can be set as WI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eyeball is not a tag, correct. Yes, pupils will try to stay inside the pupil range.

Yes, currently only groups can be made independent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines