• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Results---Some Export Operations Were Not Performed -----A File Could not be created

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export Results

Some Export Operations Were Not Performed

A File Could Not be Created

This problem occured in Lightroom 5, I upgraded 5 to 6 in the belief that would fix the problem. However, it would appear, during the upgrade this problem stayed.

I am now so stressed and depressed by all this, I hope this can be sorted soon.

I am trying to find an agent for my photos, however until I can export them in the file size this gallery requires them in I can't do anything.

Can someone from Adobe please email me at or phone on{Personal Information removed by moderator}

I am desperate to get this sorted.

Barry Patman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from Adobe please email me at {personal information removed by moderator} or phone on xxxxxxxxx

barryp44159217​

This is a public forum, mostly for other users to help each other. You are not talking to Adobe here in this forum. You will not get an e-mail or phone call (and it's not a good idea to put your phone number in a public forum).

If you'd like to get some help, please tell us your export settings under Image Sizing and also File Settings — or better yet, please show us a screen capture of this section of the export dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From: Barry Patman  Photo Sizings: JPEG 72 DPI     File Settings: 1450 Pixels

Lightroom Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly the file name (or full folder path plus file name) is too long, or doesn't like the comma (or other non-alphanumeric characters that we can't see because the file name is so long). These restrictions are usually imposed by your operating system, not by Lightroom.

Can we also see the export settings that I requested? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DJ Paige, I placed the Photo Sizings: JPEG 72 DPI     File Settings: 1450 Pixels above the screen shot.

Anyway what you said about the long name and description was right, I guess I have to think more about what I am trying. I just exported 5 photos, so it is all good.Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Put the description of the photo into the caption field in Lightroom, leave the photo name as DSCF0039 with no additional text, and that solves the problem, and anyone who you send the exported photo to can read the information in the caption field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines