• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to know do you have a product that supports CAD design

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you sell a program that supports CAD design?

Thank you,

Suzanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be easier to respond if you were more specific about the functionality you seek.

Being a designer of technical documents myself (a graphic designer working in Engineering Communications), I have my suspicions about what you want, but I don't want to assume.

Adobe Illustrator has some CAD-format exchange capability, but the associative data that's built in, and carried within, CAD formats is not supported. There are some plugins available for Adobe apps that add rudimentary CAD-type functions, and CAD-based export to (2D) PDF can also help.

But if your wish is to interface or integrate one or more Adobe products seamlessly in a CAD design environment (which these days is primarily 3d modeling), I can tell you from first-hand experience, there is no solid bridge between the two concepts of which I'm aware.

If only someone would come along and demonstrate that I'm wrong about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines