• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom versions?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom CC on my macbook and iMac, but the versions are different. I have just updated my iMac and now have Lightroom version 2015.7. My Macbook has version 2015.1.1 which has different controls for colour beneath the tone curve. HSL/Color?B&W which enables me to handle each colour independently, but the iMac version 2015.7 does not. I don't understand why my macbook has a more powerful person. AlfitzLightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

The tone curve has two modes - click the little icon in the bottom right corner to toggle between them.

To see HSL/Color/B&W on your iMac, right click one of the panel headings in Develop and choose Adjustments.

You should update the Macbook to version to 2015.7 - on a Mac I'm guessing it's under Lightroom > Updates.

If that doesn't work, download from here: Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The tone curve has two modes - click the little icon in the bottom right corner to toggle between them.

To see HSL/Color/B&W on your iMac, right click one of the panel headings in Develop and choose Adjustments.

You should update the Macbook to version to 2015.7 - on a Mac I'm guessing it's under Lightroom > Updates.

If that doesn't work, download from here: Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines