• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install lr 6 on second computer

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two years ago I installed LR 6 on my I mac via web download.  I recently bought a macbook pro 2015 model and want to install a second copy on this laptop using the serial number I have when purchased and installed it 2 yrs ago.  Downloaded fine; when trying to install, I got the following error which prevented LR from installing:  "LR 6 LS11.dmg invalid cksum"  I didn't get to the point of entering serial number.  What should I do now?  Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likely the download was incomplete or corrupt. Try downloading again.

Other download location:

Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, John.

I deleted previous download and downloaded again from Adobe section you attached. Download went quicker but this time message said ”download was damaged, move to trash.” I did this twice, using different LR updates each time. Something did download – folders named “payloads” and “adobepatchinstaller”. Two subfolders in payloads folder are named assets1 and assets2. Nothing in any of them made sense.

Next idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines