• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raws not displaying in lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its up to date, the images are listing in library, i see them when I go to import them but they are not displaying in lightroom. the previews/thumbnails are blank with a silhouette of the picture. even clicking the image to edit doesn't show the image either. no changes made. the images open and display fine in photoshop. its even lists the file name just won't show

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Two possibilities:

1. How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? - The Lightroom Queen
  2. Delete your preview cache, it is in a folder whose name ends with Previews.LRDATA, it is in the same folder as your catalog file. Do not delete anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two possibilities:

1. How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? - The Lightroom Queen
  2. Delete your preview cache, it is in a folder whose name ends with Previews.LRDATA, it is in the same folder as your catalog file. Do not delete anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines