• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What can I improve?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My projects (1080p) are between 2-10 minutes long and they contain the same template as following:

-Particles emitter (Particular) which emits from outside of the screen (do I need to trim that in some sort so that AE will not process what's going outside?) that reacts to music (Sound Keys) + Camera layer.

-4 Audio Spectrums that react to music (Sound Keys) which are in a comp within the main comp.

-720p footage duplicated also in a pre-comp inside the main comp, also reacting to Sound Keys.

-Looped GIF as background

-Still image

-Music track

My specs:

i7 5820k

16GB DDR4 2133MHz

GTX 780TI

GA-X99 SLI

I've got 2 SSD's , one that the system and AE runs from and another for disk cache and conformed media cache. also 2 regular hard drives.

While export rendering CPU is on 23% and RAM on 55% workload, so i'm guessing improving those won't help.

Export rendering takes about four hours for each composition, I would appreciate recommendations on optimizing rendering time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weren't we over this already? Everything seems perfectly normal, given that you use a complex particle simulation and time-remapped footage, which causes redundant calculations for sampling multiple frames and blending them...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines