• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove mist: where is it?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I would like to know where is the "Remove Mist" before in Lightroom CC 2015 was under 'Effect', I've update to Lightroom CC 2017 and I lost remove mist option...thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

I mean last version from Creative Cloud (6.7)

Then you have the standalone version (LR 6.7), which does not have Dehaze.

Only the sucscription version (LR CC) has Dehaze.

The installer is the same for both programs, only the licensing is different. When licensed as LR 6, some features (like Dehaze) are disabled. If you installed a trial of Lightroom, it always installs as CC, so Dehaze would have been available during the trial.

There are some free presets/plugins available that will give you Dehaz

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lightroom CC 2017, the latest version is CC 2015.7.

When you go to Help > About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Lightroom > About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on a Mac), what version does it say?

Apart from that, if the process version (PV) of your photos is 2010 or older, the Dehaze slider will not show.

You will then see a lightning bolt in the histogram, click it to update the image to PV 2012, which supports Dehaze.

Process-version.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I mean last version from Creative Cloud (6.7). I miss lightning bolt in the histogram... Immagine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean last version from Creative Cloud (6.7)

Then you have the standalone version (LR 6.7), which does not have Dehaze.

Only the sucscription version (LR CC) has Dehaze.

The installer is the same for both programs, only the licensing is different. When licensed as LR 6, some features (like Dehaze) are disabled. If you installed a trial of Lightroom, it always installs as CC, so Dehaze would have been available during the trial.

There are some free presets/plugins available that will give you Dehaze in LR 6.

Lightroom 6 Dehaze – Cut through the fog

http://petapixel.com/2015/06/24/this-preset-pack-brings-real-dehaze-to-lightroom-6-1/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I see only my current version in Creative Cloude like I can install? (6.7) I don't see your sucscription version with Dehaze.

My question is: If I would to like use Dehaze with my current LR 6.7 I must use plugin or install another version of LR?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your version of LR is 6.7, you do not have the dehaze feature. No version of Lightroom 6 has dehaze, it is only available to Creative Cloud subscribers who have version CC 2015.1 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's some plugin for Dehaze in LR 6.7? I can got Creative Cloud subscribers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the plugin was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you mean with Creative Cloud subscribers? Could you explain me about subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to the Creative Cloud Photography plan. In the United States it is $9.99 per month, you get Lightroom CC 2015, Lightroom Mobile and Photoshop CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for info, I've installed some plugin and I'll try Dehaze with that.

See you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines