Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements premiere 2015

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I took up the trial for elements premiere 2015, and then upgraded to the full programme and downloaded it. However when i go onto element premiere its still coming up saying i'm on a trial basis?

any suggestions....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the rendered files. They are in the same directory folder as your project files, in the sub-folder called Adobe Premiere Elements Preview Files.

Also, go into Premiere Elements' Preferences and, on the Media page, delete the Media Cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, thanks for this, tried this and it still hasn't worked. 

If I delete the whole programme files and reload it from adobe would this work, or is this too extreme?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild idea - is your serial registered on your Adobe ID account?

I bought on disks, so not sure what is done automatically when buying digital license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LariosoDog wrote:

Wild idea - is your serial registered on your Adobe ID account?

I bought on disks, so not sure what is done automatically when buying digital license.

Either way, it will repeatedly ask you to enter the serial number when you install it.  If you haven't bought one yet on a box or download, it will give you the choice of running it for 30 days.  While in the trial mode it puts a watermark on your work.  

It might be best to limit trial mode use to play, learning and testing.  When ready for a "real" project, it might be best to buy the license before starting.   Then you don't have to deal with the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't hurt to try.

But the real question is, Are you seeing this banner on your new projects or only on projects you were editing before you activated the program?

If you are only seeing the banner on projects you started before you activated the program, then you just need to delete the render files.

However, if you are seeing this banner on new projects you've created since you bought and activated the program, then you have, for some reason, not actually activated the program and you are still working on the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines