• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low CPU usage in export with Lr - Bajo uso de CPU en exportacion con Lr

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope I'm not repeating the content of another forum question. My problem is that Lr exports the raw / dng 25% slower than ACR. When I start an export in Lr the processor does not saturate the cores, as if ACR does. I would like to be able to modify Lr's behavior, how can I do it? (Both are the latest versions). Thank you.

Hola, espero no estar repitiendo el contenido de otra pregunta del foro. Mi problema es que Lr exporta los raw/dng un 25% más lento que ACR. Cuando comienzo una exportación en Lr el procesador no satura los núcleos, como si lo hace ACR. me gustaría poder modificar el comportamiento de Lr, ¿cómo puedo hacerlo? (ambas son las últimas versiones). Gracias.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way to modify this behavior of Lightroom is to have two (or more) export processes going at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a time when I started with this behavior, I can not tell when it happened. But before that did not happen: ACR and LR took the same time when exporting. I do not want to know as much as what happened, how to fix it.

Hubo un momento en que comenzó con este comportamiento, no puedo precisar cuándo fue que pasó. Pero antes no pasaba: ACR y Lr tardaban el mismo tiempo al exportar. No quiero saber tanto qué pasó como saber cómo arreglarlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much CPU usage are you getting?

On my Win10 box, I average about 85% usage with the actual usage running 60-99% according to the Resource Monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Processing with Lr:

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-15 10.49.59.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-15 10.50.15.png

Processing with ACR:

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-15 10.55.34.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-15 10.55.59.png

ACR processes 3 files at the same time:

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-15 10.54.59.png

There was an era in which Lr processed in the manner of ACR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines