• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rearrange training pages by topic (bookmarks??)

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a menu training manual for a restaurant group I work with. I would like it be interactive and only show pages by topic when selected. In other words, they choose a dairy free bookmark and only the menu items that are dairy free will show. Is there a way to do this through InDesign or Acrobat? I would rather not put the time in making html pages since our menus change on a regular basis and I'm not sure that amount of work would be worth it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use show/hide fields but honestly I think that's more work than HTML.

Have you looked at Adobe Muse? It let's you create web sites and pages with the same ease as you create a page in InDesign AND it has a few pre-built widgets you could use that have tabs that will show/hide when clicked on. The execution will be much easier for you as Muse creates the HTML and CSS code for you. It's very easy to use. I suggest you give that a look.

Hope that helps

Michael Riordan

Owner/Adobe Certified Instructor

Digital DesignLab

Oak Park, IL

http://www.learnadobesoftware.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hoping for something I could send to employees...a PDF would be

perfect. I'll check out muse though. Thanks

On Nov 13, 2016 11:38 PM, "Michael Riordan" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines