Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with the new muse cc 2017

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a website that was working normally before i update to the new adobe muse cc 2017. After i update i start to have issue in the home page, on the phone the menu stopped to work like responsive, but in the another page it work normally. I thought that could be because i update the new reCAPTCHA 2.0, but i took off and did´nt change nothing. I tryed everything. Can someone help me please. I started to be crazy with it. thanks looking forward for some answer. the website is www.jcpro.org

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share the site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://jcpro.org/

is this website. Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just show this message now..

Failed to initalize editor: Couldn't find an editable block element in ibe-3767

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems.  Once I updated to Muse 2017 and reuploaded my site via FTP, the site didn't function properly.  Mainly, I noticed in the mobile browser that some element or elements (that I could not find) were upsetting the responsive/adaptive aspect of the page. I'm wondering, what kind of time frame are we looking at for these bugs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest sharing your files directly with the team using muse-support@adobe.com

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines