• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator/photoshop to After Effects

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to animate a map in AE. The map was originally made with AI. I watched a few tutorials on how to import AI/PS into AE. So i separate all of my different components into their respective layers. As i am importing i switch the setting to Composition - Retain Layer size. The artboard is 11x17. The file imported with all of its AI layers. The problem that i am having is that the AI image is not showing.I thought the problem is in the amount of layers that i had so i simplified the AI file down to only one component on one layer. This did not work. I did the same but using PS instead and that still did not work. The image simply does not appear. Can someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details like exact version of AE, screenshots of the file and layer structure, document settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines