Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reverting to prvious version

Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This newest flash is preventing facebook games from playing. Anyone know how I can reload the previous version.

It all worked fine before this new 23 that I downloaded yesterday.

I tried downloading a previous version from the archives, but all it did was give me zipped files. I have no idea where to put them.
Why do you need to make life so difficult?

Windows xp, Firefox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does "This newest flash is preventing facebook games from playing" Mean?  With no detailed information, we can't begin to provide assistance.

The previous versions are provided as a convenience, mainly for content developers.  Generally folks shouldn't be reverting to a previous version that contains known security vulnerabilities that are actively being exploited.  With that said, if you want to install a previous version with known vulnerabilities being actively exploited you need to uninstall the latest version using the uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player for Windows  and then use the EXE installer from inside the non-debug folder. flashplayer23_0r0_205_winax.exe is for IE, flashplayer23_0r0_205_win.exe is for Firefox and NPAPI-based browsers, , and flashplayer23_0r0_205_winpep.exe is for Opera and Chromium-based browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines