• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redering Only 30 Seconds Of A Minute Long Music Video. Help!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Tried Making My Music Video Over 10 Times And End Up Rendering Them And Every Time I Do It Only Renders 30 Seconds Of A Minute Long Video. Iv'e Been Searching Every Were And Still Have Not Found A Solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hit CTRL/CMD K to bring up comp settings

settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details like version of Ae, comp settings, render settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Mylenium said.  All you have told us, using a metaphor, is this:  "Help!  My car doesn't work!  What's wrong with it?  Tell me NOW!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects CS6 Render Setting Were /  Render Settings:Best Settings / Output Module:H.264

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we still need more information. there are a lot of things that could go wrong. does your work area contain the whole duration you need? Ae's default best settings is to render the workarea, not the whole composition duration

if this is not it, please read this and provide the full information so we can help you: FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's wrong with that picture?  Your timeline only goes to 30 seconds. It appears you're also rendering at half resolution which means your video will be the wrong size.  Go into your composition settings and change the length from 30 seconds to 1 minute.  Then make sure you drag your work area out to the full length of the composition. Above the timeline, right next to the little red, green and blue circles change from half to full.  Then try rendering again.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-11-14_2-29-25.jpg

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gutter-fish is right about the duration but you don't need to change the composition popup resolution to full before you render since the default best settings is full resolution. If you send to AME then the resolution is set by the video settings in AME. in CC17 there is a bug that causes dynamic link to take the resolution from the popup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im New To Adobe After Effects Sorry What Is AME And CC17 ? xD Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Soo Much I Appreciate The Help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In The Composition Settings Were Exactly Do I Change The Length ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit CTRL/CMD K to bring up comp settings

settings.jpg

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Soo Much I Appreciate The Help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines