• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update Flashplayer, help?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update Flashplayer and I get an error message every time. Can try for days and not get anywhere. I have also tried from 3 different places where I can get the download. Pop up when new version is found, adobe download site, and from my browsers add on page.

I have Windows 8, Firefox version 49.0.2 and currently Flashplayer 23.0.0.205.....new version available is 23.0.0.207    Here's a screen shot

flshplyr.jpg

When I click the Finish it just opens another page and starts over. can do this for hours and get no where.

Any one have any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi,

I'll need to get the online/web installer log files to troubleshoot.  Please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

In the interim, the offline installer is posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page in the 'Still having problems' section. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll need to get the online/web installer log files to troubleshoot.  Please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

In the interim, the offline installer is posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page in the 'Still having problems' section.  This one should work, but please do provide the online installer log files so that we can troubleshoot the error.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

used the offline installer and it updated..Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the installer log files.  Do you use a proxy server?  To check in Firefox:

• Launch Firefox and navigate to about:preferences#advanced
  • In the Advanced settings locate Connection (first option) and click the Settings... button
  • Which radio button is selected?

If 'Use system proxy settings' is selected do you use some other software that may act as a proxy server connecting to the internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no proxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines