• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Decrease font in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you decrease a font size in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?  I click on Control E to pull up Properties, but I get an error that says "No current selection" in the Properties box, even though I have selected the text to be decreased in size.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of text are you referring to? If it's static text that's a part of the document then you can't decrease its size in Reader. The best you can do is to zoom in or out to change how it is displayed on the script.

The method you described only works for comments and some form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply. It is text that I am entering into a form. The font is too large and I want to decrease it to fit into the box. Does Adobe Acrobat Reader DC allow for such a function? If not, what Adobe Acrobat product does?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only do it in Reader if the author of the form set that field as having Rich Text Contents.

Any version of Adobe Acrobat that isn't Reader (ie, Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard) can change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines