Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect Tutorial page

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am busy learning After effects via Adobe help and I cannot seem to get to the page you originally had where there was a list of tutorials I could work through to learn After Effects. They were split into modules with each module covering apart of the program. Was so easy to follow. Now it takes me to this page: After Effects tutorials which only shows a few tutorials. If I want to learn anything else I have to search for it and I have no idea what to search for as I don't know what I am learning. Where can I find the page that has them all. There was like 9 modules covering all aspects of adobe after effects I was working from and I cannot seem to find that page anywhere. 

Please assist

Many thanks

Harriet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

This is a user-to-user forum and not an official way to contact Adobe. I did notice that it seemed a bit tricky to navigate the updated tutorial section.

Andrew Devis on the Creative COW had a great series of tutorials for people new to After Effects. Here's a page collecting some of them. It's a few years old, but (other than anything related to Brainstorm), it all still applies. Well, preview has changed a little bit too, but it's fundamentally similar in many ways. And the wish at the end of t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum and not an official way to contact Adobe. I did notice that it seemed a bit tricky to navigate the updated tutorial section.

Andrew Devis on the Creative COW had a great series of tutorials for people new to After Effects. Here's a page collecting some of them. It's a few years old, but (other than anything related to Brainstorm), it all still applies. Well, preview has changed a little bit too, but it's fundamentally similar in many ways. And the wish at the end of that page came true. The series did continue. If you go to this page, you'll see that there were 65 parts to the series - plus a couple of extras!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest that you invest in a Lynda.com or a Total Training subscription for a month or two. I would also suggest you purchase Trish and Chris Meyers book or Classroom in a Book. Learning AE is a bit like learning to fly an F-18... Lots of study and practice required.

http://www.crishdesign.com/books/Creating-Motion-Graphics/index.html​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much your links are a great help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem! Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines