• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15: Can you show multiple videos at once?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I'm pretty new to all of this Adobe software, but I haven't been able to find an answer to this.

Is a splitscreen function available for Premiere Elements 15, so that you can have 2 different videos playing at once; one on the left, one on the right.

I know this is a feature of Pro 15 by simply moving the two videos to either side of the screen, but I just wanted to know if this is also possible in Elements 15, or if they restricted that feature.

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new Video Collage feature makes it easy to set up split screen effects that show from three to seven videos on screen at the same time.

Although there are also manual ways to do any split screen or PiP effect you can imagine, of course.

You can find a free tutorial of me demonstrating the Video Collage tool in the lower left of this page.

*** The Muvipix.com Guides to Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 15 ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines