Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfdocument scaling

Jul 22, 2008 Jul 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fairly long HTML page which produces a PDF via CFDocument, but this apparently has a mind of its own, as it is not obeying the font sizes I put in. Whether it is 10pt or 50pt, it comes out exactly the same. So I can't tell if I'm missing something, or it's just not working. I've tried putting the CSS directly inside the CFDocument tag, in the stylesheet, etc., no change.

I think it may have something to do with the scaling mentioned at the bottom of the LiveDocs page for CFDocument, though I can't get it to scale back up to 100%. It looks larger on page with less data, and smaller on pages with a lot of data. Suggestions?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
I believe I solved my own problem, but will post for others with the same problem -- I ran the HTML source through a validator, and found some tag mismatches. Once these were repaired, the formatting started behaving again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I solved my own problem, but will post for others with the same problem -- I ran the HTML source through a validator, and found some tag mismatches. Once these were repaired, the formatting started behaving again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is many years past, but I am having something similar when using the cfdocumentitem type="footer" -- I have the same exact HTML/CSS font-size in the body and the type="header". However, the type="footer" section sacles the font smaller. They both have 

font-size:12pt !important;

but the footer seems to be scaled to 10pt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation