• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

length of video clips

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i have premer elements 12 i think not sure. but anyways i know you do time duration on expert to make the clips longer however when i do that the screen turns black before the slides even over. such as i wanted to show a photo, now i do time clip to 10 seconds. so i try it out play the clip and the screen turns black before 10 seconds and or the photo does not show for 10 seconds can someone help me and explain to me why it does this when i do set the time to 10 secondds.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Premiere Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to help but am not understanding how you are setting the time to 10 seconds for a photo.  Can you post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like a video but put photos in the video so basically a video of photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the pixel size of your photos?  If too large, that can happen.

You also may need to update or roll back your video driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure what it is but it inly does it when i set the time though when i dont set the time snd its on 4 seconds it is fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways I know of to set the display time of a photo, maybe more.  Can you help me by explaining how you are setting the display time for each photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click exoert and then on my mac i right click and choose the time one there is 100% which i cant alide and theres the time under and to the right is the two linked bars and i just put in like 8 seconds which works and seems like the photo gets bigger sideways i click play to see how it is and after 4 seconds the screen goes black and u cant see the photo anymore until the next photo shows up like 3 seconds later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working in Organizer or making a video on a timeline in Premier Elements?  I'm very confused, but would still like to try and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a video but on the timeline or bideo i am adding images and then am gnna put audio as well. Its a video to announce me and my gf are having our forst baby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Edit > Preferences > General,  there is a setting for the "Still Image Default Duration".  It is in frames.  If your project is set at 30 frames per second and this is set at 150, each photo will display for 5 seconds.

How are you setting up the project and what are the project settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next we'll get to what kind of photos you have an how to add them to a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just looked for some YouTube training videos.  I found some that seem to describe what you are doing.  They are using Photoshop Elements, not Premier Elements. 

Would you please verify what you are using to make your slideshow?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok soni have to change that then and its just default everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And i am using premier elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I am too confused to help.  I can't figure out what is going on.  Perhaps someone else can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines