• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Codekeys

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe premier elements installed but when I start the programme and want to import files from the harddisc I need to go to a website and print my produkt number to get code keys. This website doesen´t is not available. Have contacted support but they only tell me to get answers in diffrent forums. Dont know what to do!! Can someone help me?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you paid for Premier Elements, you bought a license that came with an activation code or "serial number" with 24 digits separated into groups of four.   If you bought a boxed version, it is in the box.  If you bought a download version, it was emailed to you. 

Do you have it?  Did you enter it when you installed the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps:

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Elements version are you using.

If its an old one like Elements 3 you are out of luck. Servers are down. Obsolete.

Only way to solve this is upgrade to E15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answering.  Yes I have the serialnumber. My version is Elements 7 and it is installed on my computer. My problem is when I've started a new job and want to get a movie from my discdrive I'm told to go to a specific website and paste my serialnumber and get keycodes in return but this website can't be found so I can't continue with my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines