• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot change the installation location

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot change the installation location in Adobe Cloud. In the application I switch to F:\, but the programs are installed in C:\. Help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

You need to go to the CC App and select the gear icon then select preferences, at the top will read General and Creative Cloud, select Creative Cloud. Then the Apps tab. 

There are some dropdown boxes, the second of which says Install Location.

You need to change this to the folder you have made on the F Drive.

You will probably need to uninstall the apps you have already installed, then install them again to see if this works?

Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some core components need to be installed on your C drive, however other parts are installed on the location you have set in the CC App. In your case you say, F

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a folder in the drive F: called "Adobe", but inside it there is no file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go to the CC App and select the gear icon then select preferences, at the top will read General and Creative Cloud, select Creative Cloud. Then the Apps tab. 

There are some dropdown boxes, the second of which says Install Location.

You need to change this to the folder you have made on the F Drive.

You will probably need to uninstall the apps you have already installed, then install them again to see if this works?

Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines