• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE15: How to make "Force Selected Project Settings" as default

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premiere Elements 15.  So I have a favorite preset project setting and would like to use it and "Force Selected Project Setting" on every project.  How do I set that preset and the "Force" option as my default so i don't have to click and choose it every time.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements will continue to use the last applied project settings as your default. So, as long as you keep checking the option to Force Settings, you should get the same project settings by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

But I want to make even the FORCE SETTINGS box to be checked by default.  Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deejais1 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

But I want to make even the FORCE SETTINGS box to be checked by default. Is that possible?

I'm not Steve.  I've never seen that option in the five versions I've used.  I'm sure Steve would have told you how if it was possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Steve's suggestion, you can create a "Default Project" that has your favorite settings.  Additionally it can have some favorite title templates, theme sound tracks or whatever you use to create your "video identity". 

Whenever you start a new project, open "Default Project" and immediately do a Save As with an appropriate name for the new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bill is right. I know of no way to have the Force option checked by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines