• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud availability in the Caribbean

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Saint Lucia and would like to use Creative Cloud individual - I do not need Stock and don't need Team access so why on earth am I being required to pay 3 times the subscription just because I live in Saint Lucia? When will Adobe make it available here? What is the reason for it not being available and is there anything users who wish to be legitimate and use creative cloud rather than hacking an offline version, can do to make this happen?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Hi Finolajcreative,

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Unfortunately, as u already know  in Saint Lucia we have only Creative Cloud for teams available through reseller.

I shall definitely share your feedback with my concerned team but as of now we have no option available. 

For any other help, please Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Finolajcreative,

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Unfortunately, as u already know  in Saint Lucia we have only Creative Cloud for teams available through reseller.

I shall definitely share your feedback with my concerned team but as of now we have no option available. 

For any other help, please Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines