Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

00.png000.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

1. the error window tells you you have a jpg sequence with missing frames. if you planned to import your jpgs as a jpg sequence, then you have missing frames and should look into it. we need more information about your setup. what exactly do you have there and how did this happen in relation to your workflow (the steps you took, what you planned to accomplish)

2. the second message appears to be something related to your display. is this the first time you are seeing this? did you try to reboot y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. the error window tells you you have a jpg sequence with missing frames. if you planned to import your jpgs as a jpg sequence, then you have missing frames and should look into it. we need more information about your setup. what exactly do you have there and how did this happen in relation to your workflow (the steps you took, what you planned to accomplish)

2. the second message appears to be something related to your display. is this the first time you are seeing this? did you try to reboot your computer? give us more information about your OS version and GPU. have you changed certain settings in the preferences. if reboot does not resolve this I would try to reset my Ae preferences: Reset After Effects Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Intel(R)HD Graphics 3000

And I have downloaded a free template project for after effects

When I open the template I got this message :

sffasf.png

Then I want to replace footage with my logo and I got this message :

gfhdfhdg.png

So please tell me what should I do with this

And also how can I activate the acceleration engine in my laptop ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the template you have downloaded appears to have missing files. make sure you have not changed the folder structure of this template files when you downloaded them. other than that it's hard to say where those missing files are. maybe you could contact this template provider for the answers. this template is quite old (from at least 2008) - this could be related to the display message. I would try reset my Ae preferences first. then try to open the project again. does this display acceleration message appear in a new project or just this one? if it's just this one I would not worry about it.

if you want you can upload the template here via dropbox or other legit cloud services and we can take a look what's wrong here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link of the template I used :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vmtstpkpfm7mjcg/Creation.rar

It's safe link I have tried it

But somehow it doesn't work with me

I replaced footage with my logo and made everything as the template owner explained in video on youtube but I didn't success

When I make rendering I have A damaged photo appeared in colorful .

I'm looking for your help cause I'm completely new to this program and I have now experience

Just watching videos and do the same to understand how it works.

Thank you very much

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this for how to solve missing footage problems. You just need to relink it to the footage file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines