• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not autorise my PC for Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently went for Windows 7 to Windows 10, and reinstall all my software, including Adobe Digital Editions. Since that, I am unable to transfer epub from Adobe Digital Editions to my KOBO device and it seems to be because my PC has not been autorise. The problem is that when I try to autorise my PC, I receive the following message : "Vous pouvez accorder une autorisation à cet ordinateur à condition de ne pas utiliser un ID adobe déjà alloué à un autre ordinateur ou périphérique mobile". A translation of this message would be : "You can only get a permission for this PC if you use a ID Abobe that is not already used wiith another PC or mobile device". Can someone help me? Thank-you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me again. I've found how to unauthorize and then reauthorize my PC. Now i'm dealing with another issue. I borrow my books from BaNQ and never had any problem before, but now I'm receiving this message when I try to download a book. Why?message erreur.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines