• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Signing into Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I'm having some difficulty logging into my Creative Cloud account on my home computer. I recently bought a laptop, and that works fine over there, but my Home computer has been having problems logging in for quite some time.

When I launch Creative Cloud it loads for a long time and then says the standard "You've been signed out. Unable to authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again with your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps".

When I click the sign in button, it'll load right back to the same You've been signed out screen without ever giving me a chance to sign on. I've tried uninstalling everything, and then reinstalling it, and I'm not using the programs on both computers at the same time either. I actually have no problem launching any of the individual programs like Photoshop or InDesign either, but I wanted to update to the new versions...especially since I'm paying for it anyways. Is there anything I should try to do so I can sign back into Creative Cloud?

Thanks!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to Cloud forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines