• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing After Effects library assets troubleshooting

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created CC Library assets in Photoshop. When I drag or place them in my After Effects they are much smaller then the originals. Does anyone know why this is happening and if it can be solved? I love Librairies but been having a lot of problems using them since the last 2 updates. I have around 50 assets so would prefer not to have to export and import them individually between apps. Thanks. (I am using CC2017 versions of apps)

I70SinSincexx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say they are "smaller than the originals", please describe what you mean. You can have very different zoom levels in Photoshop and After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. My Photoshop file is 3000 x 5400 pixels at 300dpi. The Library graphic is 104 x 188 pixels (and is 23 KB) when I drag or place it my After Effects Composition. When I export a PNG of that graphic from PS it is 7.45 MB and the same pixel ratio as my file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines