• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC not recognizing synchronized photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Sierra 10.12.  Hoping someone can answer/help me with this problem.  LR is not recognizing an already sync folder.  So when I sync an old folder, it will show that it have all the photos (for example 40 out of 40 photos in that folder) needing to be synced.  If i sync this folder, the 40 photos are recognized to be already there, so I can only sync if i click the "new" tab.  Alternatively, I can sync a group of new pictures (lets say 12 pics).  But if I immediately click sync again, it will tell me that i have 12 pics that need to be synced.  If I press sync, the screen is greyed out since it knows they are there already.  But if I uncheck "avoid duplicates', and click "new", the pics show up and I can "copy".  When I check on "finder" , I have now duplicated the pictures. 
Additionally, if I use "update folder location" it know correctly where the photos are located.  There are no ? or ! symbols on the photos.

Really hope someone has an idea. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?