Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUDIO TRACK level change problems

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since today, wenn I try to change the level of the audio track with CTRL+mouse I get my dot but a type of bezier line with  it and it is difficult to properly take it down or up. Has someoe a idea hat happenand can I do

Thaks

Claude

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

You should not create keyframes using Ctrl+click.

Instead, select the clip in your timeline and then use the Create Keyframe button on the track header to the left of the audio track. Then you won't get a Bezier.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not create keyframes using Ctrl+click.

Instead, select the clip in your timeline and then use the Create Keyframe button on the track header to the left of the audio track. Then you won't get a Bezier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PE vers 11

Hi

Thank you very much for your answer. I found the way to use the keyframe through the adjustment panel, but I didn' find

"the Create Keyframe button on the track header to the left of the audio track." I probably mist something. Where is this buttom on the header left to the track?

Regards

Cl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines