• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fast user switching on a Mac and Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I habe a CC subscription which I use on a Mac with my main user account.

For presentations I like to switch to a different user account on the same computer but then I cannot work with the CC apps - in the best case, it starts them as a demo version, in the worst case (if I didn't quit the app on my main account), it destroys my license information, so that I have to reboot / log off and on again several times on my main user account to get the software working again.

Is there a way to make this work?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One would be to set things up so that you do not switch user accounts.  What is it about the second user account that you cannot achieve the same with the main?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could present on my normal work account, but it's easier for me to switch to a different presentation account which has a clean desktop without files, a minimal dock, a presentation ready wallpaper, no notifications and so on. I could achieve all that on my normal account (change the wallpaper, unclutter the desktop and the dock and so on, turn on do not disturb / log out of everything), but it's bothersome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines