Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition window not updating just grey and very slow opening projects

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I had not experienced this issue before I have the latest AE CC 2015.8.1 running

Software  OS X 10.9.5 2.7 Ghz 12 core Xeon E5 (13F34) 64 GB Graphics AMD FirePro D700 6144 Mb

Basically I cant do any work. On my 4K monitor it takes 10 minuets to open a project which is just small and than the comp window is just grey out. This mac only has Adobe Cloud Apps. I had to downgrade back to Mavericks as Premiere will not work in El Capitan and Yosemite so I m not sure what to do next.

Any help appreciated. I un installed AE re isntalled and nothing.

Trashed preferences too. Nothing still same error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else experiencing something similar I think I found the issue. It was a Red Giant Universe problem. The plug ins need it updating. So I updated to version 2 and now After Effects work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 2016, I just had this problem and updating solved it exactly! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines