Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Shared Dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Is there a way to have team access to the publish online dashboard.

We need a way of multiple people being able to upload to an existing file if changes are made.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would probably have to have a Creative Cloud Teams account to do that. If everyone has individual CC accounts, it wouldn't work. For those, Publish Online is tied to a single Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve Werner​

We are currently using Adobe CC for Teams. But I'm still unsure as to how to allow access to multiple people for one document? The access still feels very individual when it comes to the publish online dashboard

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, we have a team account too, publish online is still linked to a userID. I didn't find the option yet, to grand acces to other team members to acces published online docs from one person to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that the Teams would have access to a single Adobe ID that could be used. I'm not a user of Teams nor do I have access to any Teams documentation. You would have to contact Adobe support for Teams, I guess. I've never seen the question posted here before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

Currently there is no support for this. Publish Online is tied to individual IDs only even in case of Team account.

Regards

-Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a good feature request. Here:

Feature Requests/Bug Reports

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the been any discussions regarding team access to the publish online dashboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I recall, just this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and would like multiple users to be able to update on a single dashboard. We like the idea of being able to update an existing link instead of replacing it which can be a bit more work. Currently, if we link a published file to our website and only one person can update it that's a problem, for obvious reasons. The single file might be linked in multiple places and turn in a tedious workload.

I'm wishing for an upgrade for InDesign to do this and make this tool even more powerful, it will be awesome!!

Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have some published files that are linked to our website but they do not appear on my dashboard but the links still work. How can I get these files back on my dashboard so I can update them? I'm not sure how they fell off my dashboard but maybe one of the updates moved them, I'm not sure.

Also if I delete anything on my dashboard does that delete the item anywhere it is linked or embedded as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines