• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Identity Plate Edit problem

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can edit the identity plate by going to the Edit / Identity Plate setup option but if I try to use the small down arrow in the corner of the identity plate in the print panel and select Edit, Lightroom Freezes and I have to use Task Manager to restart it. I have Lightroom CC up to date running in Windows 10. Any suggestions as to what causes this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

It is the small arrow in the Identity panel itself that I was referring to, Lightroom was freezing when I chose Edit Identity plate. Now found out that if you have two screens attached, the edit panel opens in the second screen. I did not have it on. This is new behavior as I have only just encountered this problem with the edit screen.

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downward arrow icon is for opening the activity panel e.g. for starting or pausing LR Mobile, Address Lookup for GPS co-ordinates or Face Detection. Simply right-click on the Identity Plate name and choose “Edit Identity Plate”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the small arrow in the Identity panel itself that I was referring to, Lightroom was freezing when I chose Edit Identity plate. Now found out that if you have two screens attached, the edit panel opens in the second screen. I did not have it on. This is new behavior as I have only just encountered this problem with the edit screen.

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines