• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse feature requests

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe development team. Please consider the following: adding html and css editing panes, and being able to open other html files directly (like Pinegrove). These features, especially being able to edit html and css directly in Muse, will add professional credibility to the program. You will also attract former Freeway users who are looking for an alternative (asap) since SoftPress went out of business. There are many users who have developed existing sites for their clients and don't want to have to recreate them in another program from scratch. I realize you don't want to infringe on your Dreamweaver product, but that one has been losing steam anyway.

I'd switch over to Muse right away if these features were available now. However, I'm currently leaning towards Pinegrow so I don't have to rebuild my sites.

Posting here as I can't find where to directly ask the Adobe team.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Hi,

Here is the new and great space to submit a new feature and also getting it upvoted by other users - Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas .

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this forum is basically deserted. I recommend one of the Muse product forums instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is the new and great space to submit a new feature and also getting it upvoted by other users - Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas .

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be sure, this is an old forum post that has been moved from another forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines