• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I add a slug to just one page of a multi-page document?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add a slug area for approvals, but I only need it on the last page, not every page of a document. Is there a way to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure, but you can probably do it with a workaround. What if you export all pages but the last one without the slug, then export the last page with the slug and combine them in Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slug is a document setting. What's the reason that you want to have it in a slug. Couldn't you have this information on the pasteboard itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not do another dimensions of size for last page?

http://indesignsecrets.com/resizing-document-pages.php

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines