Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6.7 not showing images in import dialogue

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

LR 6 updated recently updated to 6.7 on my Sierra iMac (10.12.1). While importing, the images disappeared from the import dialogue when trying to read from CF through a card reader directly attached to the iMac. Now it sees no images from any source.

Sierra installed before LR updated.

I have copied images to the desktop. I have tried importing from iphone, which appears as a source, but no images. I have turned graphics acceleration off and used an alternative catalogue. I have started a new blank catalogue. I have gone back to 6.0. Returned to 6.7.

Can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Make sure the Destination panel on the right hand side is expanded and a valid destination directory has been chosen.

If the Destination panel is absent, then right-click (windows) or Ctrl-Click (Mac) in the middle of the words "File Handling" and from the drop-down menu select Destination. Then go back to paragraph 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the Destination panel on the right hand side is expanded and a valid destination directory has been chosen.

If the Destination panel is absent, then right-click (windows) or Ctrl-Click (Mac) in the middle of the words "File Handling" and from the drop-down menu select Destination. Then go back to paragraph 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much! All good now. I had tried setting the destination in the top bar because it was missing in the panel, did not realise it was off by default; I assumed it was missing because no images were being found!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines