Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coloring with Onion skin

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys!

i am having problems with coloring when i am using onion skin, since i cant see the fill from the previous frame, anf therefore cant color correctly. I know that its posible in outline mode, but it seems very clumsy. Do you know What i am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably shouldn't be coloring while onion skin or outlines are on. That would make things incredibly difficult if not impossible to color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are painting the fills with a brush, you need to be able to see where you have drawn them before. 

Thats Why i have onion skin on, but i am unable to se anythinG drawn with a brush on the previous frame. (Or next frame)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it the color of the Onion Skin that's making it hard for you to see? You can change the Onion Skin color by going to Edit>Preferences... Try white or black instead of a color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines