• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Literoom use [As a Lightroom CC member, can I transfer my now unused Lightroom 5 to someone else?]

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Back in December 2014 my wife gave me a copy of Literoom 5 for a Christmas present serial No <serial number removed> which cost her something in the region of £104, however the following March I took the option to join the your cloud system with Photoshop which also includes the latest Literoom . I can say that I am delighted with the cloud system and use it for many hours on a daily basis, however this has rendered my disc copy of Literoom useless as it had been loaded onto my PC and my Laptop, is there a way that I can give this disc to another member of my family so they can start to enjoy the benefits of Literoom for themselves and my wife's gift is not totally wasted. As always I will await your normal speedy reply with interest. Kind Regards Dave Hawkins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you uninstalled LR 5 from your 2 computers? If you have you can just give that copy of LR 5 to someone along with the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can normally sign-out from the Help menu in LR5 - where you see your email address. You can then give the product to a family member. If you wish to make a formal licence transfer to athird party – see link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't think there's a Help > Sign out option in Lightroom 5. Activation was first introduced in Lightroom 6.

So only a license transfer would be required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines