• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Lightroom Collections

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a collection and synced it with Lightroom mobile. Changes were made in the Lightroom mobile version and they are still there however I can't find the collection in my desktop Lightroom version. Can you sync from mobile to desktop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi calliburnett,

Please refer the link How to sync Lightroom desktop and the Lightroom mobile app 

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akash but my question is not answered there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Have you ensured that you are logged into Lightroom Mobile on your Desktop and sync is ON.See Sync status on Preferences>Lightroom mobile.
  • Please check the sync status on your Mobile as well.Open Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and check if your images from Mobile Phone show up.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images show up in Lightroom mobile but not in the Lightroom on the desktop. When I turn sync on from the desk top it wants to delete the current catalogue from the mobile - this is the catalogue I want to keep. I just can't see it in the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This means you are using a different catalog than that of the Mobile synced catalog.You need locate the correct catalog on your Desktop.

Refer Recover catalog and images after resetting preferences in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can sync from mobile to the desktop version, but only to a single LR catalog.

The images won't be in a collection, but in a system generated folder, unless you have set up a named folder in preferences >> LR mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines